sábado, 26 de março de 2011

Capture Spring Break Blog Hop Wording

Thank you for joining us as we try and Capture Spring Break!! If you have happened upon my blog please pop on over to Let's Capture These Sketches to begin the hop.



Please join the new sketch team as we take a journey to a popular Spring Break location. Pack up your scrapbook goodies and hop along each blog. Be sure to keep your eye open for a letter posted on the blogs and be sure to post comments as you go. Once you are done, please comment on the LCOM Sketch Blog and unscramble the letters to find out our destination. Now... some of the members couldn’t make the trip and didn’t post a letter. Let us know who couldn’t join us for an extra chance to win! Email your answers to thynner5@yahoo.ca and put LCOM Blog Hop in the subject line for a chance to win some great prizes.




Grab a drink and let’s get this party started!

Hi, people! My name is Regiane de Cássia Thahira, but everybody call me Regi. I'm 32 years old and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2007 when I looked for a new and beautiful way to keep my pictures. So I discovered that this art is a addicted and I loved at the first sight. Do a layout is a very special moment. I catch a memorie in my past and live every single and special felling. And when I put all the little things in my project, I can everything! Because I can use all supply that I have and love: tissue, cardboard, fabric, inks, sewing, flowers. I don't have a fix style. I like to travel in many ways to do scrap.I design for: Creative Prompts and Armazém Criativo.



Here my layouts!


Please note my letter: d.

Thanks for joining me! Please head on over to Tara.

Hope you had fun!

16 comentários:

Brenda disse...

Very Cute LO!

Tara disse...

You are such a lovely girl Regi! Amazing layout too.

Rochelle disse...

love the twine!!! Beautiful layout!!

Susie disse...

gorgeous layout! love the stitching

Martine Labelle disse...

wow! your LO is gorgeous!! love all the layers, texture and dimension! very cool!!

Darlene D disse...

Your layouts are always so inspiring! Beautiful colours!

Beba disse...

Adorable Lo!

Ness disse...

such a gorgeous take on the sketch. Love Ness xx

KimR disse...

Adorable LO! I love all of the details!

jennyplace2 disse...

Your layout is just so adorable! Love it!

SimoB77 disse...

i love you Lo: so coloured and rich of details!!!

pierides disse...

Oh wow!! Love all your layers. Such a pretty LO!!

Heather disse...

Amazing layout-I love all the details on it.

alwayscharlie disse...

Regi your layout is wonderful! I love all the details you have included!

KellyG disse...

Wow, awesome layout, love all the dimension!!

jenny_oul disse...

Beautiful layout!

Pin It button on image hover